Correct installation of sun visors
Embedded installation method
(1) The protective film on the PC board will affect the adhesion with the seal, so the protective film on the embedded part should be removed by 5-10mm before the PC is embedded.
(2) When the PC board is embedded, there must be an appropriate amount of embedding and expansion space. If the embedded amount is too small, the PC board may fall off due to wind pressure or other heavy pressure; if the expansion space is not enough, the PC board may also be stressed due to expansion, resulting in damage.
(1) The screw spacing can be appropriately configured according to the thickness of the plate. It is not good if the spacing is too small or too large. If the spacing is too small, sometimes stress will be caused due to too tightness, causing damage; if the spacing is too large, it may make the PC board unstable. The following spacings are recommended for this purpose:
A. The thickness of the plate is less than 3.0mm, and the spacing is 10~20cm
B. The thickness of the plate is more than 3.0mm, and the spacing is 20~30cm
C. If it is fixed by pressing strips, the spacing is 20~30cm
Note: If the PC board is directly fixed with self-tapping screws, the larger the distance between the screws, the less likely the board will be damaged by stress.
(2) The size of the screw holes must take into account the difference in thermal expansion and contraction of the PC board in summer and winter, as well as day and night. Generally speaking, the diameter of the screw should be 2~4mm larger than the diameter of the screw to reserve expansion space.
(3) When the position of the screw hole is too close to the edge of the PC board, it is very easy to break the board. Generally speaking, the position of the screw hole is at least 2.5 times the diameter of the screw hole from the edge of the PC board. For example, for a screw with a diameter of 4mm, the position of the screw hole should be at least 1cm away from the edge of the PC board.
(4) Do not over-tighten the screw, otherwise it will deform and cause stress.
(5) It is best not to use self-tapping screws for the screws locked on the PC board, otherwise stress will occur, and the stress will increase with the thickness of the board.
(6) In order to reduce the direct pressure of the screw on the plate, gaskets can be used to fill the space, but PVC gaskets and some rubber gaskets will damage the PC board and cannot be used. Recommended gasket materials are EPDM, silicone and neoprene.