Selection and maintenance of sun visors
The sun visor is designed to avoid the glare of sunlight and prevent the influence of sunlight. Some of them can be moved back and forth, so as to adjust the exposure of sunlight to the eyes, avoid accidents, and have a better cooling effect. It can be used indoors, such as car sun visors: sun visors also make it difficult for sunlight to directly enter the car, which has a better cooling effect, and can also protect the instrument panel and leather seat. Sun visors can also be used outdoors.
Sun visor installation and selection calculation method
The allowable radius of curvature (R) should be more than 180 times the thickness of the plate.
Example: For example: 3mm PC board is used outdoors, its curvature radius should be: 3mm×180=540mm=54cm, so the designed curvature radius should be at least 54cm, please refer to the minimum bending radius table.
The allowable radius of curvature (R) should be more than 150 times the thickness of the plate.
Cleaning and maintenance of the sun visor
1. The stacked and stored boards should not be in direct contact with the cement floor.
2. Avoid placing heavy objects directly on the plate, and do not touch the plate with sharp objects and hard tools.
3. Do not use alkaline substances or cleaning agents that are incompatible with polycarbonate to clean the board.
4. When the plate area is small, neutral detergent (such as ethanol, ethane, butyl cellulose) can be used, the plate can be scrubbed with a sponge or soft cloth, and then rinsed with water. If the area is large, the high-pressure water tap can be used to rinse the board with clean water.
5. Avoid direct contact between the solid sheet and incompatible chemicals.