Precautions for the installation process of the sun visor
1. Clean the metal frame, and there must be no chemical substances such as metal elbow oil or pickling liquid remaining on the frame.
2. Reserve expansion space, the size of expansion space can be calculated by the following formula:
Expansion value = linear expansion coefficient × length × maximum temperature change value, the linear expansion coefficient is a fixed value = 7 × 10 (cm/cm/°C).
Example: If a PC board with a length of 100cm is installed in an environment with a temperature difference of 40°C between day and night, the reserved expansion space is:
Expansion value=7×10(cm/cm/℃)×100(cm)×40℃=0.28(cm), so the reserved expansion space should be at least 0.28cm.
3. The plasticizer (DOP) in the PVC gasket and the chemical substances in some rubber gaskets will migrate to the surface of the gasket, and will destroy the PC board after contact with the PC board, so it must not be used. The recommended gasket materials are EPDM rubber, Siliconer rubber and Neoprene rubber. If there is no suitable gasket, it is better not to use, nor to choose a gasket that will damage the PC material.
4. For sealed installation, neutral Silicone series sealants, double-sided waterproof tapes and rubber pressure strips can be selected.
5. In addition to being used for waterproofing, the double-sided waterproof tape can also be used for the cushion material between the PC board and the frame. Some double-sided tapes are damaged on the PC board, so they are also used in construction.
6. Power tools must be used when cutting. The saw blade is preferably made of tungsten carbide. Before cutting, the plate must be fixed to avoid vibration.
7. The PC board is very easy to be scratched. Do not tear the protective film when cutting. Line marks must be marked before cutting, and should be marked on the protective film as much as possible. If it must be directly marked on the board, please use a crayon, and avoid contact with sharp tools.
8. The new building should not be in direct contact with the PC board before the cement is completely dry, otherwise the alkaline substances in the cement will damage the PC board material.
9. If the PC board needs to be bent, its construction radius should be larger than the allowable curvature radius.
10. When the radius of curvature (R) is less than 180 times the thickness of the plate, thermoforming must be used for bending construction. For example, vacuum forming is one of the methods of thermoforming, but if the temperature of thermoforming is higher than 120 °C, it must be protected first. The film is torn off and thermoformed.
11. Allowable deflection angle θ: The central angle θ of bending must be less than or equal to 90°. If it is greater than 90°, a reinforcing frame must be added to the part less than 90°.
12. Dust and dirt on the surface of the PC board are generally wiped with a soft cloth or sponge dipped in neutral detergent, then rinsed thoroughly with clean water, and finally dried with a soft cloth.
13. If you need to use solvent for cleaning, remember that most of the solvents, such as toluene, acetone, gasoline, carbon tetrachloride, etc., will damage the PC board and must not be used. The recommended solvent is alcohol, such as alcohol or isopropyl alcohol, etc.